24.9.08

Gentlemen, welcome to Brewfest!




Ahh Brewfest.
A wondrous time of year.





A time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the shnow, along with that lovely gnome shtanding over there. Speaking of gnomes, have you noticed how everyone around looks like them thish time of year ...hic

That fella' over in Blackrock Depths is a sly one, he refuses to give me back my beloved kodo no matter how many times I beat him to death with my sturdy branches of doom. Where are those roaming treant thugs when I need them? >:| I did manage to pull some hops from his broken carcass one time, and they smell oh so good!

So today on my third run through BRD (with five summons each time) the ram finally dropped! But I didn't get it. :(
/sad tree

On a happier note, have you tried those nifty goggles? They're oh so fun! Though they pique my curiosity on several subjects:
  1. How do those gnomes tame such giant bears and ravagers?
  2. How do they get on those big elekks?
  3. Just how did those gnomes get so small and puntable?
On a side note, despite all the nerfs to Lifebloom and Flourish (I refuse to call it "Wild Growth"), I must admit - Blizzard made the right decision on one thing:



Night Elf Druid



Gnome Druid



Blood Elf Druid

Gnomes and Blood Elves definitely should NOT be allowed to be druids!

No comments: